Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Missing You

I miss you sooooooo muuuuuuchhhh sweety!

I miss the man who calls me beautiful and indeed makes me feel just that:beautiful
I miss the sweet man who truly adores me and makes me feel like the prettiest woman on earth!
I miss the man who checks up on me and sends me the sweetest texts and emails,
I miss the man who prays for me,encourages me and speaks over my life,





I miss the man whose eyes declare it all,declare that he wants to be with me,
I miss the man whose tender,soft touch is mine to crave for,
I miss the man who hugs me so tightly and sweetly that I don't want to let go.
I miss the man who showers this here lady with gifts that are not only sweet but well thought of!
I miss the man who says he thinks of me often and smiles when he sees me,
I truly miss you soooo much Joab Washington Ochieng with all that I have and all that is in me!
Can't wait for the day that the break will be over and that I can finally be your lady! Mwaaaah my handsome!!!!



Yours,
Your Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment